Things I love today:
We believe that clouds are unjustly
maligned and that life would be immeasurably
poorer without them.
We think that they are Nature’s poetry
and the most egalitarian of her displays,
since everyone can have a fantastic view of them
We pledge to fight “blue-sky thinking” wherever
we find it. Life would be dull if we had to look up
at cloudless monotony day after day.
We seek to remind people that clouds are
expressions of the atmosphere’s moods, and can
be read like those of a person’s countenance.
Clouds are so commonplace that their beauty
is often overlooked. They are for dreamers
and their contemplation benefits the soul.
Indeed, all who consider the shapes they see in
them will save on psychoanalysis bills.
And so we say to all who’ll listen:
Look up, marvel at the ephemeral beauty
and live life with your head in the clouds!
Are you looking differently at the sky, now, too?
- Willa asking (in sign language) to visit the strawberry patch, to pick a “red strawberry, please”; she is asking for what we all want, I mean, who doesn’t love strawberries?
- Women who wear wedding suits.
- Like or love nautical stripes today? Love. Definitely love.
- Beautiful cutting boards like these from Stripe
- I really love pocket barometers today, too!
- Outdoor and Experiential Education for Adolescent Girls, just look at all the resources!
What do you love today?