Things I love today:
- Celebrating National Poetry Month with a poem a day
- Rain in Santa Cruz
- Reading! And the library!
- Lloyd Kahn‘s Tiny Homes book. I just got it in the mail yesterday, from Mr. Kahn himself, and let me tell you, it’s amazing. Amazing! And über inspiring, too. Guess what, reader? If you stay tuned, there is a give-away of this book coming this weekend. Yes, your opportunity to win this book is coming! Thanks, Lloyd.
- Parts of a cow, as follows (for eatin’):
- The Perfect Little Starter Plate, and, too, dinner thought of as a love story. Isn’t it? Indeed, darling, indeed it is.
- Lamps made by my man
- A Sunday party to celebrate the Easter bunny, to eat good food, to hide, hunt and decorate eggs (Willa was assigned two eggs to hide. She also coincidentally found the same eggs…), to play croquet (!), to take a Sunday drive up the coast and into the forest and around the hills, to remind ourselves why we love our home, and to be with friends new and old alike.
- I love snuggling up in the bus while the Senator radiates heat waves with my baby and my man.
- Watching Willa communicate via sign language every few minutes. I think it may be a mama-bias, but she’s brilliant.
- SHEET & TABLE FORTS!
What do you love today?